Updated 16 October 2020
We are pleased to announce the Snooker Room will reopen from Saturday 17 October 2020 and will follow the Mounties Snooker COVID Plan which was created in July 2020.
1. Only every second table will be opened and will alternate daily.
2. 2 players per table allowed. 5 tables = maximum of 10 players in the room.
3. A maximum of 20 persons in the Snooker Room at any one time will be allowed – 1 attendant, 10 players and 9 spectators. Social distancing to be maintained.
4. There will be an attendant present to collect all balls and cues after each games and hand out freshly cleaned equipment.
5. No sharing of equipment is permitted.
Operating hours are as follows:
4pm - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
12pm - 10.30pm